34000 - 36000
15 days ago
An opportunity has arisen for an ambitious qualified Audit Senior to join one of the leading and largest independent practices in the North West. The position has arisen due to continued growth and expansion of the practice’s audit department.
The audit senior will take on responsibility for a portfolio of clients, primarily within the corporate SME market, as well as within the charity and academies sector. Responsibilities will include:
- Review of statutory accounts
- All stages of the audit process under manager and partner supervision
- Ongoing training of more junior members of the team
Applicants should be ACA or ACCA qualified and be able to demonstrate the following:
- Proven track record of audit experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- IT literacy and good working knowledge of accounting software
- Self-motivation and a proactive and positive attitude to learn and develop
- Experience of coaching junior members of audit staff
The practice is offering the right candidate ongoing personal and technical training and support, competitive market salary with excellent benefits, free parking and a friendly working environment.