2000 - 4000
about 2 months ago
Based in KLCC, Pavilion & The Garden
• Dynamic and proactive in meeting sales target.
• Fashion savvy and customer service oriented.
• Provide luxury customer service levels to all customers.
• Well-versed in product knowledge.
• Ensure stocks are replenished on need-to-basis and adhere to stock replenishment procedures and guidelines.
• Fluent in English and in the language of country of reference.
• Must able to communicate in Mandarin/ Cantonese
• Minimum SPM Level or equivalent.
• Minimum 1 to 2 years of fashion experience.
• Excellent communication skills with a pleasant disposition.
• With strong sense of responsibility & pro-activity.
• Open Gender & Open Race (Malaysian ONLY).
• Basic Salary RM 2,000.00 – RM 2,400.00
• Variable commission RM1,500-3,500/month
• 5 days work retails hours with 2 days off/week
• AL 10 days
• Double paid on PH (Selected PH)
• AIA cards upon confirmation
• Hospitalization coverage
• Bonus: Up to 1 month performance bonus
• Working hours: 49 hours per week