Semi Senior Audit and Accounts
|Job Title:||Semi Senior Audit and Accounts|
|Contact Name:||Lucy Waldron|
|Job Published:||March 30, 2021 19:58|
Nunn Hayward are a Chartered Accountancy firm based in Gerrards Cross providing high quality financial services to a broad range of clients.
We are currently looking for a talented Semi Senior Audit and Accounts professional to be part of our growing & dynamic firm.
This position will be most suited to someone who thrives under challenge, is delivery focused, enjoys accountability and has a ‘can-do’ attitude.
Major Responsibilities & Duties:
- Company audit assignments, which will include planning, fieldwork and completion using standard programmes.
- Preparation and completion of company accounts in accordance with firm’s policies and procedures.
- Carry out specialist audits (eg; SAR, ATOL, pensions and charities).
- Carry out ad-hoc assignments (eg; due diligence and systems reviews).
- Preparation of corporation tax computations.
- Carry out work efficiently, to budget and within deadlines.
- Research and analyse financial statements and audit related issues.
- Maintain client confidentiality and professional relationships.
- Proactively interact with client management to gather information, resolve problems and make recommendations for business and process improvements.
- Manage assignments and report to audit manager or partner on progress.
Ideal Requirements & Qualifications:
- ACA or ACCA qualified or part qualified.
- Experience within a multi-partner practice with audit exposure.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent management, analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Strong technical knowledge.
- Leadership, training, and mentoring skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Highly motivated self-starter with ability to multitask and complete assignments within budgets and deadlines.
- Dedicated to superior client service.
- Ability to build a quick rapport in a friendly, confident and enthusiastic way.
- Strong organisational skill and attention to detail.
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft office, Sage, Xero and other accounting software.
- Experience and knowledge of CCH would be an advantage.
- Ideally a driver with own car.
- Technically up to date with current legislation
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Top 20 Audit Semi Senior
25000 - 32000 + Study + Benfits
Audit and Accounts Trainee
Top 10 Statutory Accounts Semi Senior
25000 - 28000 + Study Support + Benefits
Top 10 Audit Semi Senior – Financial Services Clients
24000 - 30000 + ACA Study Support
Top 10 Audit Semi Senior – ACA Certificate Level
25000 - 30000 + ACA Study Support + Benefits