|Job Title:||Senior Accountant|
|Contact Name:||Billie Mcloughlin|
|Job Published:||July 23, 2021 14:49|
Ideally you will be a qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA) although we are happy to consider anybody with a strong base of knowledge gained working within practice.
Main duties will include:
- Preparation of financial statements for Limited companies, Sole traders and Partnerships
- Completion of corporation tax returns and computations
- Preparation of management accounts
- Self-Assessment tax returns
- VAT returns
- Oversee Bookkeeping on Sage, Xero and QuickBooks
- Oversee the work of more junior members of staff, including providing training and guidance
- Client liaison
In return for your contribution’s you will receive an attractive benefits package including 25 days annual leave, 8% employer pension and various other benefits.
Salary is dependent upon experience.
Sowerby and You...
At Sowerby we pride ourselves on being there when our clients need us. Our value to clients is in our experience and we believe our involved and forward thinking staff have been fundamental in producing a trend of significant growth over the last ten years.
We are looking to create a bespoke role that will be tailored through discussions with the individual and the firm. If you are driven, and looking for new opportunities within a role that offers the possibility of further progression, within a dynamic Yorkshire accountancy practice where you can have input into your job development then please do get in touch for an informal, confidential chat.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's