0 - 0
over 1 year ago
If you are interested in being part of a dynamic team, serving clients and reaching your full potential, this opportunity is for you. We are currently seeking to hire a Senior/Assistant Manager to join our Financial Accounting Advisory Services (FAAS) team.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
- Services to support compliance with evolving financial and regulatory reporting requirements
- Services to transform their finance functions in order enable better decision-making and derive more robust and relevant information from their finance function
- Robust financial data analytics and innovation to support finance functions evolve
- Ensuring our Engagement team thoroughly understands our clients’ unique needs, ambitions and expectations
- Building relationships with colleagues across multiple service lines to provide seamless integrated service
- Managing performance and identifying opportunities to improve our products and processes
- Work experience and knowledge in either IFRS, FINPER/COREP, MiFID, Basel III
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, client service and technical writing skills
- Proactive, flexible and team-oriented from concept and design through to implementation of projects. You have an intellectual curiosity and you are willing to go “the extra mile”
- Flexibility and willingness to travel on short notice, as necessary.
- Fluent in English Language
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Master's degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance, Mathematics or related discipline
- Professional Qualification will be considered as an advantage
- Audit or Consulting experience preferably in financial services
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
If you are interested in this position, please visit our website www.ey.com/cy/en/homeand apply online.