Senior Associate/Manager - Audit Not for Profit
|Job Title:||Senior Associate/Manager - Audit Not for Profit|
|Salary:||£38,000 to £65,000|
|Contact Name:||Steve Bromwich|
|Job Published:||May 24, 2018 10:16|
Audit Manager /Audit Senior (Not For Profit)
Crowe Clark Whitehill is the leading provider of audit and related services to the charity sector. We audit more major charities than any other firm. Our firm specialises in the charity sector which is an important part of our business. We have topped the two Charity Audit Surveys for nine consecutive years
We are a top ten audit firm in UK. We are part of Crowe Horwath International (CHI) the eighth largest accountancy network with over 750 offices worldwide. Our expertise is across all sectors and worldwide. CHI has been named Global Advisory Firm of the Year at the International Accountancy Bulletin Awards 2015. This is the second time in the last three years that CHI has won this award.
Our specialist Not for Profit Unit is multi-disciplinary and includes tax, accounting, risk management, evaluation, governance and consultancy specialists as well as auditors. Not for profits account for over 30% of our work.
We develop people for long-term careers with us, at whatever level they join, with training programmes to encourage expert technical, business and interpersonal skills and coaching in the way we do things. This is underpinned by our five core values which we promote in our everyday work with clients of: professionalism, integrity, quality, development and approachability.
We are currently looking to recruit Audit Managers and Audit Seniors within the London office of our award winning not for profit team.
The role will involve working with a variety of prestigious clients within the not for profit sector (including large national charities, international charities, arts, cultural and heritage organisations, grant makers, schools, academies, regulators, membership organisations and professional bodies), many of whom are top 100 charities or household names.
This is therefore a great opportunity for anyone that is looking to specialise and grow within the sector. You will be working alongside experienced partners with a wealth of not for profit knowledge, whilst managing a team of auditors below you, within a supportive and approachable environment. Your role will be challenging and varied and you will be encouraged to take on responsibilities and offered excellent opportunities to quickly develop and progress further within the firm.
For the right individual this is therefore a unique and exciting opportunity to join a well established and growing team.
- Managing and undertaking statutory audits and being involved in all stages of the audit process from planning to completion
- Show initiative and take responsibility for management of the audit and your team to ensure completion within the agreed budget
- Act as the principal contact for the client during the on-site fieldwork and throughout the year
- Manage and assist in the supervision and development of your team,
- Be able to work to tight deadlinesSpecialist/technical knowledge
- Qualified ACA, ICAS or ACCA or equivalent.
- A good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Strong technical knowledge of auditing and accounting standards
- Knowledge and experience of charity audits and the not for profit sector and the Charities SORP is an advantage, although not essential.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's