0 - 0
6 months ago
Senior Auditor, EY Assurance Services
From small businesses to some of the best-known brands, our clients count on reliable financial statements, information and processes to inform their ongoing strategies. More than ever, business is about interpreting and reacting to complex data and they look to us for advice and services they can trust every time. You will use your professional skills and experience to make it happen, handling complex audit procedures across a broad range of industries and responsibilities.
We are currently looking to recruit high calibre Seniors to join our Assurance Service Line of business in Nicosia. As part of our team, you will help our clients meet their reporting requirements by accurately reporting on financial statements and providing meaningful insights into accounting and reporting matters.
In return, you can expect leading-class learning and development tailored to your unique interests and motivations. You will be given all the skills, knowledge and opportunities to progress and become ready to build a better working world for our people, our clients and the communities that support us.
Your key responsibilities:
Everything you will do will come back to providing exceptional audit activities for our clients. Colleagues and clients from a diverse array of backgrounds will look to you first for answers, so you will be a high-profile contact when it comes to resolving complex issues. As you build your knowledge and experience, you’ll become a credible advisor, influencing clients and engagement teams on resolutions that will impact entire industries.
In detailed, you will be responsible amongst others for:
- Leading the planning, execution and reporting on audits of financial statements.
- Completing audit processes and documenting higher-risk areas to increase your technical and business skills in areas including revenue, financial instruments and income taxes.
- Constantly developing your understanding of current market trends and processes and sharing your knowledge to develop junior colleagues.
- Understanding our clients’ unique ambitions and needs and referring them to colleagues in other teams and areas to broaden our business relationships where possible.
Skills and attributes for success:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong team working skills and coaching skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry.
- Strong analytical skills, including how to verify, challenge and interpret information used to create financial statements or other business data.
- The flexibility to constantly learn and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
To qualify for the role you must have:
- A strong bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, economics or other related field
- 3 to 5 years of professional external audit experience
- ACA / ACCA Professional Qualification
- A high standard of spoken and written Greek and English language
- Strong Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
What working at EY offers:
EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you will be rewarded for your personal and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements.
Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we are using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
Apply now via our website - www.ey.com/careers