0 - 0
3 months ago
Senior Auditor - EY Assurance Services
Financial Services Assurance is one of the largest teams within EY Cyprus. The financial
services industry is currently facing various challenges dictated by the market situation,
hence the focus in the financial sector (banking, insurance, asset management) to reduce
costs and cope with a regulatory push, while achieving profitable growth and promoting
More than ever, business is about interpreting and reacting to complex data — and they look
to us for advice and services they can trust every time. You will use your professional skills
and experience to make it happen, handling complex audit procedures across the Financial
Services industry. This will be an opportunity to bring your experience within the financial
services audit to join our talented team of auditors on very reputable clients.
You will help our clients meet their reporting requirements by accurately reporting on
financial statements and providing meaningful insights into accounting and reporting
matters. In return, you can expect leading-class learning and development tailored to your
unique interests and motivations. You will be given all the skills, knowledge and opportunities
to progress and become ready to build a better working world for our people, our clients and
the communities that support us.
Everything you will do will come back to providing exceptional audit activities for our clients.
Colleagues and clients from a diverse array of backgrounds will look to you first for answers,
so you’ll be a high-profile contact when it comes to resolving complex issues. As you build
your knowledge and experience, you will become a credible advisor, influencing clients and
engagement teams on resolutions that will impact entire industries.
Skills and attributes for success
• Leading fieldwork, managing performance and keeping engagement leaders updated
on audit engagements.
• Completing audit processes and documenting higher-risk areas to increase your
technical and business skills.
• Engaging clients and providing authoritative advice and professionalism throughout
• Constantly developing your understanding of current market trends and processes
and sharing your knowledge to develop junior colleagues.
• Understanding our clients’ unique ambitions and needs and referring them to
colleagues in other teams and areas to broaden our business relationships where
To qualify for the role, you must have
• 3 to 6 years’ work experience as an Auditor in an Accountancy Firm
• ACA/ACCA/CA certification
• An excellent command of Greek and English both verbal and written
• Knowledge of Russian will be considered as an advantage
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills and a collaborative approach towards
• The desire to constantly learn and adapt in a fast-paced environment
• Proven project management skills
• Working knowledge of IFRS
• Experience in the planning, execution and reporting on audits in the Financial
Services industry will be considered an advantage.
What we look for:
We are looking for passionate leaders with strong vision and a desire to stay on top of trends
in the audit services industry. If you have a genuine passion for helping businesses achieve
their full potential, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you will be rewarded for your personal
and team performance. We are committed to be an inclusive employer and are happy to
consider flexible working arrangements. Plus, we offer:
• The autonomy to use a variety of skills to accomplish personal and collective goals
within a designated service line.
• Excellent training and development prospects, both through established programs
and on-the-job training.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we are using the
finance products, expertise and systems we have developed to build a better working world.
That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative
freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional
EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most
passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as
soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
Apply now via the following link:
Apply now via the following link: