Senior Insolvency Administrator
|Job Title:||Senior Insolvency Administrator|
|Salary:||35000 - 45000|
|Contact Name:||Ellie Knapp|
|Job Published:||November 20, 2019 14:02|
We are an Insolvency firm in central London, looking to hire an experienced insolvency case administrator who is eager to complete their accounting exams. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for development and progression, with great growth on offer.
- Managing a case-load of various complexity consisting of: ADMs, CVLs, MVLs and CVAs
- Being the first point of contact for creditors, debtors and associated parties involved in each case
- Drafting statutory reports
- Planning the strategy of each insolvency case in a cost-effective manner
- Supporting the development of junior members of the team
- Dealing with complex insolvency matters
- Where necessary, perform strategic investigations into insolvency cases
- Administrative duties as required
Ideally you will have at least 5 years of experience, be CPI qualified and be able to work on a variety of cases from cradle to grave. You will be a team-player, have great attention to detail as well as support the development of junior staff members!
If this sounds like the right role for you then get in touch.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's