35000 - 45000
21 days ago
We are an Insolvency firm in central London, looking to hire an experienced insolvency case administrator who is eager to complete their accounting exams. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for development and progression, with great growth on offer.
- Managing a case-load of various complexity consisting of: ADMs, CVLs, MVLs and CVAs
- Being the first point of contact for creditors, debtors and associated parties involved in each case
- Drafting statutory reports
- Planning the strategy of each insolvency case in a cost-effective manner
- Supporting the development of junior members of the team
- Dealing with complex insolvency matters
- Where necessary, perform strategic investigations into insolvency cases
- Administrative duties as required
Ideally you will have at least 5 years of experience, be CPI qualified and be able to work on a variety of cases from cradle to grave. You will be a team-player, have great attention to detail as well as support the development of junior staff members!
If this sounds like the right role for you then get in touch.