40000 - 50000
about 1 month ago
Exciting opportunity to join the team at Purpose Accounting Practice, Jersey
“Working every day at making clients’ businesses better”
We are looking for an experienced Accountant to come and join us on a fixed term basis or permanent basis.
Ideally you will be qualified. However, qualification through experience in preparing and reporting on statutory accounts is sufficient, as well as the ability to confidently produce year-end financial statements in accordance with FRS102 standards.
Skills and knowledge requirements:
- Knowledge of Jersey Tax law beneficial
- Familiarity of using Xero and Digita would be beneficial but not essential.
- Experience in working within a small to medium sized practice.
- Tech savvy and comfortable with Excel.
- Highly organised and able to prioritise, and work to deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical mind set and enjoys problem solving.
- Self-motivated and enjoy working as part of a team.
Please note that you must possess the right to live and work in Jersey (entitled or entitled to work) to undertake this role.
For further information please contact me via LinkedIn or email email@example.com with a copy of your CV.
To learn more about who we are and what we do, please visit our website www.purpose.je