Systems and Reporting Finance Apprentice
|Job Title:||Systems and Reporting Finance Apprentice|
|Contract Type:||School Leavers|
|Salary:||16000 - 18000|
|Contact Name:||Kirsty Suggett|
|Job Published:||May 27, 2021 08:15|
What we need, in a nutshell
This is a great opportunity to start a fulfilling career in finance and accounting with an exciting company. In this role, you will be building and maintaining our accounting IT systems to keep the accounts department running smoothly. You will gain hands-on experience in a busy accounting department and begin studying for your accounting qualifications.
Who are we?
We’re a dynamic and growing company, shaking up the Great British holiday at our award-winning UK resorts. Our guests enjoy accommodation ranging from the classic caravan to our exclusive Rockstar accommodation and holiday parks that are jam-packed with fantastic facilities and buzzing with great activities and events. Want to find out more about our holidays? Check out our website: http://www.awayresorts.co.uk.
What you’ll be doing
In this role, you will be part of the team that connects Finance and IT, maintaining and building upon our finance IT solutions and architectures. This will include:
- Maintaining the Excel-based architecture used by the Finance Team, solving IT issues for them and working with third-party system providers to make improvements
- Assisting with the migration from Excel to the Microsoft PowerBI platform and learning, developing, and assisting with reporting in Microsoft PowerBI.
- Working with the wider business to ensure data is captured within our systems, and providing ad hoc Excel reports to them
- Assisting and enabling the Finance Team to make analysis and gain business insights
Skills, experience and qualities you’ll need
In this apprenticeship role, it’s your mindset that matters most and, if you can tick the following boxes, we’d love to hear from you:
- A real desire to pursue an apprenticeship in accountancy with the ICAEW school leaver apprenticeship scheme
- An enthusiasm for learning, even out-of-hours
- The potential to be comfortable working independently on projects,
- Good time-management
It’s the icing on the cake if you already have IT skills and are good at Maths and English, but don’t worry about experience, this is an apprenticeship role where you will gain experience as you learn.
What we can offer you
- Bonus Scheme
- Health Cash Plan
- Discounts on Away Resorts Holidays
- On Park Discounts
- Awards and Recognition
Want to join our team? Here’s how to apply
Just click on the Apply Now button and follow the instructions. To find out more about what it’s like to work for Away Resorts check us out at www.awayresorts.co.uk/careers.
Our Promise to You
Holiday Heroes come with all sorts of different super-powers, and we welcome them all!
We embrace diversity, inclusion, and equal opportunities. From our investors to our teams, we love that everyone comes from different backgrounds, allowing us to grow and inspire each other. We’ll never accept any form of discrimination and we’ll forever strive not just for our product to be unique but our people too. After all, wouldn’t it be boring if we were all the same? In short, we want you to bring your whole self to work!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Finance Assistant ACA Apprenticeship
20000 - 26000
KPMG 2022 Technology Audit Graduate Programme
ATT Trainee (Apprenticeship Programme)
Competitive plus training contract
KPMG 2022 Deal Advisory Graduate Programmes
KPMG 2022 Audit Intensive Graduate Programme