£Highly Competitive Package, including substantial benefits
5 days ago
Sopher + Co
At Sopher + Co we make it our business to understand and add value to our clients personal and business affairs whilst building a lasting relationship based on trust and mutual respect. That’s why so many of our clients recommend us year after year.
We’re immensely proud of our roots and maintain a family business approach in everything we do. Our valued employees create the best results, regardless of the client size or location. Every member of our team is prepared to go the extra mile, displaying levels of enthusiasm that cannot be matched by more conventional firms.
We have an excellent opportunity for an Administration Assistant to join the Tax Department in our highly successful Accountancy Practice in Borehamwood. The role will involve supporting the department with general administration duties which will involve data entry of information on client accounts, scanning documents for electronic filing, dealing with various queries, correspondence memos and letters and photocopying of documentation, amongst other administrative duties.
Information may be required from various sources to complete client files, including telephone enquiries, therefore it is essential that you’ll be confident in dealing with people of all levels and also be confident in your approach.
You’ll ideally have worked within a professional services environment, although those with previous experience in a similar post will be considered. You’ll be confident in communicating with more senior members of staff and not be afraid to ask questions to assist in your progression. You’ll also have:
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Accurate keyboard skills, both written and numerical
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise work
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good computer operational skills
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and work to strict deadlines
- Be comfortable in administering repetitive tasks on some occasions, although we will make every effort to vary your workload
We will offer you a competitive package, including extensive benefits for you and your family, a comfortable warm and friendly environment with great people and the chance to work with some of the most prestigious clients that no other family based firm can offer.
Sopher + Co is committed to the principle of equality of opportunity in employment and we expect all our employees to act in accordance with this policy, we recognise the key role it plays in the success of our business.