|Job Title:||Tax Associate|
|Salary:||18000 - 24000|
|Contact Name:||Anna Heery|
|Job Published:||September 06, 2018 11:40|
· Preparing tax returns, including gathering financial data and related documents and communications.
· Assisting with estimated tax calculations and payments, including gathering financial data, entering data into work papers, and preparing reports.
· Performing tax related research as required, using the available software.
· Assisting with tax notices and penalties, including making calls to HMRC and the IRS and preparing responses on behalf of clients.
· Assisting in maintaining client documentation by ensuring relevant emails and documents are properly saved in the document management system.
· Attending scheduled training, both external and internal, and completing all related assignments.
· Preparing support files for tax returns, packaging returns for filing, and performing other support functions as needed.
· Good oral and written communication skills – with clear spoken and written English
· Ability to communicate effectively and sensitively with people of different abilities and backgrounds and experience
· Able to deal with complex, challenging and sensitive work
· Able to work under pressure
· Proactive and can work on own initiative
· Able to follow instructions and work to deadlines
· Attention to detail and solve problems
· Able to use initiative and learn to prioritise workload
· Self-motivated and works with minimal supervision
· Able to understand the importance of confidentiality within the workplace
· Able to understand the importance of being punctual and the impact that sickness has on the effectiveness of the team
· Efficient in time management
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ACA Graduate Audit, Accounts & Tax Trainee
North West London
Competetive + ACA funding
Audit/ Tax Graduate roles (SEPT 2021)
Competitive, Unlimited Holidays , Car scheme, Plus more
Trainee Chartered Accountant – Tax – Spring/Summer 2021 (Multiple Locations)
20000 - 25000
ACA Trainee Accountant