Tax Consulting Assistant
|Job Title:||Tax Consulting Assistant|
|Salary:||0 - 3000|
|Reference:||PJ - Tax (TCACPTX)|
|Contact Name:||Christopher Arumugam|
|Job Published:||August 27, 2018 02:40|
• Preparing corporate tax computations and tax returns for timely submission to the tax authorities.
• Liaising with the tax authorities on tax matters.
• Assisting tax consultants in managing job portfolio and related assignments.
• Assisting in drafting of tax opinions.
• Working as a team on specific client engagements / advisory projects.
• A recognized university degree (First Class Honours / Second Class Upper Honours) or a professional qualification in Accounting / Finance / Business or related disciplines.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications such as PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Must be able to work independently as well as in a team
• Strong report writing skills.
• Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Graduate programmes in Consulting with PwC - Autumn 2021
ACA Graduate Audit, Accounts & Tax Trainee
North West London
Competetive + ACA funding
Audit/ Tax Graduate roles (SEPT 2021)
Competitive, Unlimited Holidays , Car scheme, Plus more
Trainee Chartered Accountant – Tax – Spring/Summer 2021 (Multiple Locations)
20000 - 25000
Senior Associate/Assistant Manager, Financial Accounting Advisory Services (FAAS), Nicosia, Cyprus
0 - 0