Tax Graduate Programme - German Speaking
|Job Title:||Tax Graduate Programme - German Speaking|
|Salary:||£23,000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Brendan Mare|
|Job Published:||May 01, 2019 11:41|
Are you an aspiring future business & finance leader who is looking to start a Tax career with a dynamic and growing professional services firm? Menzies LLP is looking for a fluent German-Speaking Graduate or School Leaver to be part of their September 2019 ATT Tax Trainee Programme in their Woking office.
The ATT Tax Programme:
In this particular position, you will study for your ATT qualification while working within the Private Client Tax team. Your day to day will include:
- Working in small client assignment teams of three of four people, with direct access to business owners and directors
- Gaining strong advisory insight into how organisations work and the challenges faced
- Continuously developing commercial awareness
- Building strong relationships with German clients, and ensuring their business needs are met via verbal and written communication
- Gaining more responsibility throughout the programme, with the opportunity to supervise other trainees by your second year
With regards to the ATT qualification, we pay all the costs towards your professional exams including tuition courses, study manuals, textbooks and examination fees for the first sitting. During the 2 year ATT Trainee Programme you will receive paid study leave to attend all the tuition courses, in addition to your annual holiday.
Your career with Menzies doesn't just stop once you complete your ATT qualification, there may be the option to go on and study the prestigious CTA qualification. We want our Tax trainees to be our next generation of leaders operating in the Tax Advisory space!
Once qualified, we recognise that everyone is different and we do not pigeon hole our trainees into one area of the business! So if you want to develop your career in a specific route whether that's Advisory, Forensics, Audit, Tax, Corporate Finance, Business Valuations or Management Accounts then our trainee programmes can offer you multiple pathways. Ongoing training & development is provided throughout your Menzies career in the MENZIES ACADEMY as we are passionate about our people and ensuring they are continuously gaining new skills and expertise.
Required Skills & Attributes:
- ESSENTIAL - Fluent in both verbal and written German
- Must fit with the Menzies 'BRIGHT' values!
- If applying as a graduate, a minimum of a 2:1 undergraduate degree in either a German Language, Business, Finance, Scientific, Law, Engineering or Mathematics discipline.
- If applying as a school leaver, a minimum of 3 A-Level passes at grade A-C, or equivalent
- 8 GCSE's, or equivalent, including Maths and English
- Passionate about working with people
- Commercially & strategically minded
- Strong at networking & relationship building
- Existing/recent entry level work experience in the accounting profession is acceptable
All candidates will be required to provide evidence of eligibility to work in the UK for the duration of the training contract.
How to Apply:
If you believe you have the required skills and attributes to be our new German Speaking ATT Tax Trainee then apply online ASAP.