|Job Title:||Tax Manager|
|Contract Type:||Work Experience & Placements|
|Contact Name:||Lucy Waldron|
|Job Published:||March 30, 2021 19:15|
Nunn Hayward are a Chartered Accountancy firm based in Gerrards Cross providing high quality financial services to a broad range of clients.
We are currently looking for a professional and talented Tax Manager to be part of our growing & dynamic firm.
This position will be most suited to someone who thrives under challenge, is delivery focused, enjoys accountability and has a ‘can-do’ attitude.
You will be responsible for a portfolio of personal tax clients and assisting Partners with ad-hoc tax work.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for portfolio of personal tax clients.
- Dealing with all compliance matters.
- Sole responsibility for the preparation of personal tax returns in your allocated portfolio
- Preparation of forms P11D and ad-hoc share work for portfolio as required.
- Consultancy work within the department such as share restructuring, EMI’s and project-based work
- Dealing with HM Revenue & Customs on behalf of the clients in your portfolio including any enquiries relating to client matters by HM Revenue & Customs
- Preparing and completion of Trust Tax Returns
Ideal requirements and qualifications:
- ATT/CTA qualified
- Strong Personal Tax knowledge & experience
- Understanding of international issues including domicile, remittance basis and residency
- Excellent communication skills
- Trust experience would be advantageous but training can be given.
If you believe you have the required skills and attributes to be our new Tax Manager, then please apply.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's