Tax Semi Senior
|Job Title:||Tax Semi Senior|
|Salary:||0 - 0|
|Contact Name:||Elizabeth Owens|
|Job Published:||February 28, 2020 12:10|
Job Title: Tax Semi-Senior
Reference: North 207
As a Tax Semi-Senior at our Rossendale office you will prepare personal and corporation tax computations for a wide range of clients.
Baldwins are one of the fastest growing accountancy practices in the UK with over 3200 staff in 95+ office locations. Baldwins is part of the Cogital Group which has 6,000 people operating from 185 offices in 7 countries.
We work with all types of businesses from sole traders to large national corporations. As a Group we have grown significantly both organically and by acquisition and by using a consultative approach we can offer a wide range of Business solutions, across Accounting, Audit, Tax, Payroll, Corporate Finance and Restructuring & Insolvency.
As a Tax Semi-Senior at our Rossendale office, your main responsibilities will include:
- Hands on involvement in the preparation of tax returns for a wide range of clients including individuals, trusts, partnerships and companies
- Supporting the Tax team on ad-hoc projects and contributing to the efficient running of the department
- Effective communication with colleagues and HM Revenue and Customs to ensure effective client delivery
As a Tax Semi-Senior at our Rossendale office, your skills and qualifications will include:
- You’ll be studying towards your ATT or newly ATT qualified
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Practice background with prior practice experience
- A working knowledge of the tax challenges faced by owner managed businesses (OMBs) and high net worth individuals
- Experience of personal and corporate tax computations and returns
- Confident, outgoing and able to work on own initiative
- Ability to be flexible, work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
Our clients deserve the best, the same goes for our people. You will receive a competitive salary and the following benefits package:
- 25 days holiday plus statutory
- Full study support depending on the role you are coming in at - We work closely with Kaplan to provide our students with full study support for their specialised qualification (e.g. AAT, ACA, ACCA, ATT, CTA).
- Employee benefits portal including offers on retail, health, wellbeing, days out, restaurants etc.
- 4 x Death in service
- Employee referral scheme – We are constantly seeking talented and skilled individuals to join the Baldwins brand, if an employee successfully introduces a person to Baldwins you will receive a highly competitive bonus.
- Employee assistance program – 24hr 365-day service to counselling and advisory service.
- Eyecare vouchers
Our core values & behaviours underpin what Baldwins is all about. These are the foundations that we will continue to build and develop our business on as we move forward. Along with roles and responsibilities definitions, these core values & behaviours are what we expect to be displayed by all staff and partners at all levels and at all times. Consistently demonstrating the behaviours allows the group to grow and achieve our goals of happy staff, happy clients and financial strength.
Learning and Development is an integral part of the Baldwins Group. We aim to provide the best support to our people to ensure that their development and knowledge is at the best level possible through professional qualifications, online training and self-development.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Audit Semi Senior (with 3-4 exams left to go)
City of London
Competitive + full study support
Top 10 Audit Semi Senior – Part Qualified ACA
25000 - 30000
Accounts Semi Senior – Live role, September Start
25000 - 30000
ACA Graduate Audit, Accounts & Tax Trainee
North West London
Competetive + ACA funding