|Job Title:||Tax Senior|
|Salary:||15000 - 45000|
|Contact Name:||Terrance Jones|
|Job Published:||May 28, 2021 15:26|
WBV are a well established, forward thinking practice who promote an encouraging working environment to drive the best out of all our colleagues.
We are looking to build our tax team with the addition of a tax senior. The individual will become an integral and crucial member of the tax team and should be able to hit the ground running. The firm is growing organically and winning new clients from the exceptional work and client service we are completing for our existing client base.
To be a successful candidate you must satisfy the following;
- Have a proven track record in a successful professional firm, with proven client management skills and personal skills
- Capability to provide excellent client service and have outstanding communication skills at senior level.
- The ideal candidate will be ATT or CTA qualified in order to work collaboratively with both our trainees and managers alike
The tasks that you will be expected to complete include the following;
- Experience in preparing personal, partnership and IHT tax returns. The preparation of trust and estate returns is also highly desirable.
- Ability to carry out P11d work
- You should be able to manage your own portfolio of clients to ensure deadlines are met and relationships are formed.
- Have experience in reviewing junior team members work as well as being able to assist with their training needs.
- To assist the client relationship managers and partners to deliver tax advice such as IHT planning, capital gains tax planning and exit planning to a wide variety of clients.
- To be able to spot tax planning opportunities on existing clients and be able to implement your advice in practice.
- You will be working closely with your line manager, and with a great team of like-minded colleagues all focused on supporting each other to perform at their best and provide a high level of service to our clients.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary, Pension, excellent working environment
- Flexible working hours
- Option to work from home depending on experience
- Extensive learning & development opportunities - continuous development and support
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's