|Job Title:||Tax Trainee|
|Contact Name:||Anna Middleton|
|Job Published:||March 03, 2021 12:32|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an individual to join our team as a Tax Trainee in our London office.
You will be responsible for the following:
• Assisting with the preparation of personal and corporate tax returns and other related forms
• Working with a wide range of clients, including limited companies, private individuals, and trusts.
• Management of key deadlines
• Advising clients of their liabilities
• Ad hoc project work
• Constant and effective liaison with all stakeholders including HMRC
• Building and maintaining key relationships.
We are looking for ambitious and commercially driven candidates who are keen to progress. Consideration will be given to candidates who are keen to start a career in tax or those already from personal, corporate, or mixed tax backgrounds.
Key characteristics include:
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• A professional approach to clients and colleagues
• A firm commitment to providing high quality client service.
On offer for the right candidate is a competitive salary, study support for the ATT/CTA exams and the opportunity to become an integral part of a dynamic and growing tax department.
Candidates must have a minimum of 5 GCSEs at grade 4 or above (A-C old classification) including Maths and English, or equivalent.
To apply please follow the link below, and upload your CV with a covering letter, explaining why you want to work for us and how you meet our criteria. Please ensure you enclose full details of academic qualifications (including predicted results where applicable).
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Tax Trainee - September 2021
Trainee Chartered Accountant – Tax – Spring/Summer 2021 (Multiple Locations)
£HighlyCompetitive plus Excellent Benefits
Tax Trainee - Apprentice/School Leaver - September 2021
20000 - 30000