|Job Title:||Tax Trainee|
|Contract Type:||School Leavers|
|Salary:||£18,000 - £23,000|
|Contact Name:||Lindsay Vivier|
|Job Published:||March 17, 2021 13:49|
TC Group is a highly innovative, leading edge firm of accountants and professional advisers.
Officially one of the fastest growing Top 40 UK firms with offices across the South West, South East, London, Midlands and the North, we are the first to offer a full range of complementary professional services in the areas of financial planning, legal and HR. We are also at the forefront of technology, having won Xero’s Emerging Partner of the Year, and shortlisted for Large Partner of the Year awards in recent years.
Our unrivalled levels of knowledge and experience, combined with a genuinely unique service offering, allow us to provide clients and the wider public with the highest level of quality, bespoke business solutions.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Tax Trainee in our Portsmouth office. Key responsibilities are:
- Assisting with the Tax Compliance on a portfolio of private clients (individuals, sole traders, partnerships and trusts), and ensuring the accurate and efficient delivery of tax compliance services. (Training will be provided)
- Preparing and filing statutory documentation for companies.
- Assisting on tax projects by collating information, completing forms and other documentation with individual/company information.
- Liaising with HM Revenue and Customs and other third parties as required
- Completing ad hoc administration for the tax department, as required.
- Responsible for complying with all internal procedures, including Anti Money-Laundering
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths and English, Grades A-B.
- Can organise and manage a workload to ensure efficient and timely service.
- Is detail orientated.
- Strong IT Skills - A good understanding of Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel.
- Is able to work as part of a team.
- Is self-aware enough to know when to ask for help when out of their depth.
- Has good communication skills, with both colleagues and clients.
- Ability to demonstrate drive and initiative.
- A fanatical attitude to client care and delivering first class customer service.
A generous remuneration package includes:
- Salary range £18k-£23,000 depending on experience
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- 23 days annual leave (exc BH) – increasing by one day per year up to a maximum of 28 days
- Opportunity to purchase additional holiday days
- 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm with a 1 hour unpaid lunch break
- Flexible working from home
- Free car parking
- Access to our corporate reward scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Opportunity to develop your skills and progress within the Firm
- Relaxed and friendly working environment
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Tax Trainee - September 2021
Trainee Chartered Accountant – Tax – Spring/Summer 2021 (Multiple Locations)
£HighlyCompetitive plus Excellent Benefits
Tax Trainee - Apprentice/School Leaver - September 2021
20000 - 30000