|Job Title:||Tax Trainee|
|Reference:||Stratford Tax Oct 2019|
|Contact Name:||Anna Middleton|
|Job Published:||October 07, 2019 10:36|
LB Group, a top 75 accountancy firm with offices in London, Chelmsford, Colchester and Ipswich, are looking to recruit a tax trainee into our London office.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Depending upon experience you will be responsible for a mixed portfolio of personal and corporate clients
- Assisting with or preparing personal and corporate tax returns and other related forms
- Management of key deadlines
- Advising clients of their liabilities
- Ad hoc project work
- Constant and effective liaison with all stakeholders
- Building and maintaining key relationships.
The firm is looking for ambitious and commercially driven candidates who are keen to progress. Consideration will be given to candidates who are keen to start a career in tax or those already from personal, corporate or mixed tax backgrounds.
Key characteristics include strong attention to detail and communication skills, a professional approach to clients and colleagues and a firm commitment to providing high quality client service.
On offer for the right candidate is a competitive salary, study support for the ATT/CTA exams and the opportunity to become an integral part of a dynamic and growing tax department
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ATT Tax Trainee
Graduate tax trainee
Newcastle upon Tyne
Tax Trainee - September 2020 or January 2021
Tax Trainee - Apprentice/School Leaver - September 2020 or January 2021