24 days ago
SK Associates are a close-knit team that takes great pride in providing personal and exceptional service to our clients. We aim to recruit candidates who want to push themselves, grow in their roles and be happy to take on new responsibilities.
We are currently recruiting an Accounts Assistant to join our well-established team. Working for SK Associates will allow you to gain varied and broad experience within the accountancy field. The respective candidate should be highly personable with excellent communication skills, determined and committed to take ownership of own learning and development.
- Minimum 2:1 degree (in Accounting, Finance, or relevant field)
- 3 A level passes at grade A-C
- GCSE Maths and English at grade B or above
- Good IT skills (MS Office – including Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Previous experience of Sage beneficial but not essential
- Willing to study towards or near completion of ACA/ACCA
We may consider candidates outside of these requirements if they are exceptional in all other aspects.
If you are interested and believe you possess the skills we are looking for to be considered for this role, then please apply in writing with a full CV and covering letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have not received a response within 14 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.