|Job Title:||Trainee Accountant|
|Contact Name:||Catherine Gunton|
|Job Published:||January 11, 2021 09:54|
We are looking to recruit a trainee chartered accountant for our Orpington office. The role offers on the job training whilst studying towards your ACA qualification.
- Sufficient qualifications to begin studying towards the ACA qualification (for further details visit the ICAEW website https://www.icaew.com/regulation/qualifications/aca-entry-routes)
- IT skills
- Driving license required
- Preparation of accounts
- Carrying out audits
- Preparing tax computations
- Assistance with daily office duties such as answering the phones
- Dealing with client queries
- Reporting to senior staff within the office and assisting with tasks given to them
- Working in the office and at clients as required
The above is not an extensive list and other ad hoc duties within the office will arise as part of the role.
How to apply
Please complete the application form available on our website https://perrysaccountants.co.uk/careers and submit with a copy of your CV.
About the company
Perrys Chartered Accountants, Central London and Kent, offer their clients an exceptional service across a broad range of complex and routine accountancy issues as well as offering taxation services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's