|Job Title:||Trainee Accountant|
|Reference:||Graduate Sep 21|
|Contact Name:||Eifion Roberts|
|Job Published:||March 04, 2021 14:37|
As part of our graduate intake an opportunity to study towards the ACA qualification has arisen in our audit and accounts department.
You will play an integral part of the team and will quickly gain responsibility working in the office, on client sites and remotely on accounts and audit projects, dealing with a diverse range of clients from corporates to academies.
Fully funded, apprenticeship based training will be provided with a leading training provider which consists of periods of block release to attend courses with exams being spread over a three year period.
With excellent communication skills you will be keen to get to know clients, providing professional advice to add real value to their business. As your career progresses you may also get the opportunity to gain experience in other specialist departments such as tax, corporate finance and management information solutions.
You will have:
- 2:1 Degree or higher in any discipline
- Minimum of 3 A Levels grade A*- C
- Minimum of 9 GCSE’s grade A*- C with Maths grade B as a minimum
- Excellent IT skills and a confident user of Microsoft Office Suite (Particularly MS Excel)
- Enthusiasm and an interest in business
You will be:
- Ambitious, hardworking and a self-motivated team player
- An excellent communicator (both oral and verbal) who possesses confident interpersonal skills
- Able to work well under pressure, be well organised and enjoy working with a variety of clients
- Competitive salary with incremental increases for each exam success
- Study support including tuition fees, materials and time off to study
- Flexible working in a progressive environment
- 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Personal Pension
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's