|Job Title:||Trainee Accountant|
|Location:||Harrow on the Hill|
|Reference:||Pay and Bill Accountant|
|Contact Name:||Poonam Mawani|
|Job Published:||August 09, 2021 21:12|
- To be responsible for processing the payroll for all contractors and the billing of our various clients.
- We are currently processing payments for approximately 500 contractors on a monthly, fortnightly, weekly and ad-hoc basis using our pay and bill system (InTime).
- Ensure Contractor Payroll process operates effectively and Contractors are paid to agreed timescales.
- Ensure service improvement plans are in place where issues have been identified and that plans are managed through to resolution.
- Drive improvements to client and internal processes to increase satisfaction levels.
At all times it is imperative that this person truly lives the Azuki values and conveys these values in their daily work life. This person needs to have excellent communication skills (written and spoken) as they will be communicating with external clients daily.
- Leading the full process of contractor payroll with the existing team and any future team members
- Processing Contractor Payroll in a timely manner and to agreed timescales.
- Working on projects to develop the payroll system to ensure the system meets the organisational requirements
- Checking reports before processing for Payment
- Importing all contractor payroll information from source records and then onto Xero
- To minimise payment and process errors and introduce preventative controls to eliminate reoccurring problems
- Ensure that Contractor Process is fully completed on time each month for completion of bank approvals and margin reports
- Overseeing that all administration is undertaken in a timely accurate and effective way – placements, extensions, purchase orders etc.
- To establish, foster and maintain close working relationships with other functions to allow swift resolution of issues and sharing of knowledge.
- Knowledge of Xero and InTime/Timesheet Portal are desirable or a similar pay and bill system
- Previous experience of Pay and Bill in recruitment or similar environment processing contractors on a global scale is desirable but not essential
- Committed Team player – aid all colleagues for the benefit of the Company
- Diligent professional with strong attention to detail and numeracy attributes to minimise error rates
- Good communication skills at all levels
- Ability to coordinate workloads and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work well under pressure and without supervision
- Building and maintaining relationships with Key clients
- Undertake any training as required
- Be proactive, bring ideas, suggestions and contribute to business improvement
- Attend staff and team meetings as required
- Undertake any other duties and responsibilities as requested by the Directors
It is the company’s intention that this job description is seen as a guide to the major areas and duties for which the jobholder is accountable. However, the business will change, and the jobholder’s obligations are bound to vary and develop, so the job description should be seen as a guide and not as a permanent, definite and exhaustive statement
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's