|Job Title:||Trainee Accountant|
|Contact Name:||Hannah Steventon|
|Job Published:||June 11, 2021 11:46|
Do you want to join an intimate, flourishing accountancy firm and train to become an ACA-qualified chartered accountant?
The Academy Partnership is a small firm that specialises in training. Our close-knit team is structured around the ultimate goal of personal and professional development, with every one of our members experiencing one-to-one teaching and the early delegation of responsibilities.
We are offering a trainee position with a steep learning curve and wide scope. You will work in a range of areas, from compliance and tax advice to accounts preparation and payroll, in order to become a rounded and dynamic accountant. You will learn through the best possible medium, hands-on experience, and will be entrusted with essential tasks from the very first day. You will work directly with a range of corporate clients, for whom you will become a trusted contact and adviser.
Following this, you will be given the opportunity to enter onto the ACA qualification with the ICAEW. Your fees and the cost of your study materials will be paid for.
What we require:
- As the ICAEW ACA Qualification is a Post Graduate course, a degree is necessary
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Confidence in using the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to pick up new skills quickly
- Interest and a desire to learn
- Ability to think and work independently
- Keen eye for detail
What we offer:
- Diverse and direct working experience
- Close-knit team
- One-to-one training
- Immediate responsibility
- Competitive salary
- 20 days of holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Access to a pension scheme
If you are looking to challenge yourself and develop your professional skills to the highest degree, then please apply for the Academy Partnership.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's