Graduate Jan 22
13 days ago
Langtons Professional Services Ltd
Become an integral part of our audit and accounting team and gain experience and responsibility quickly through our graduate training plan.
You will work in the office, on client sites and remotely on accounts and audit projects dealing with a diverse range of clients from corporates to academies.
Fully funded, apprenticeship based training will be provided with a leading training provider. This consists of periods of block release to attend courses with exams being spread over a three year period.
You will be keen to get to know clients and how their business works, so that you can provide commercial and tax advice to add real value to their business. You will get the opportunity to gain experience in other specialist departments such as tax, corporate finance and management information solutions.
You will have:
- 2:1 Degree or higher in any discipline
- 3 A Levels grade A*- C
- 9 GCSE’s grade A*- C with Maths grade B as a minimum
- Strong IT skills
- An interest in business
You will be:
- an ambitious team player
- an excellent communicator
- organised and enjoy working with a variety of clients
- Competitive salary with increases for each exam success
- Study support including tuition fees, materials and time off to study
- Flexible working in a progressive environment
- 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays