|Job Title:||Trainee Accountant|
|Contract Type:||School Leavers|
|Salary:||12000 - 16000|
|Contact Name:||Dawn Walker|
|Job Published:||July 27, 2018 11:38|
We are recruiting for an Accounts trainee to work within our Warwick office.
This position would suit school, college and university leavers who are looking to start their careers within the accountancy field. The position will be to work with our clients and provide support with year-end accounts and tax.
The Accounts trainee role is offering a competitive salary, progression within the team and study support within AAT or ACA.
The Accounts Trainee's duties will include but are not limited to:
- Preparation of analyses and make postings using the firm's accounting software;
- Producing straightforward draft financial statements in statutory format using the firm's accounting software;
- Completing disclosure checklists for companies preparing accounts under UK GAAP;
- Completing company statutory books;
- Identifying basic tax adjustments arising from accounts production;
- Preparing simple corporation tax returns using the firm's taxation software;
- Ad hoc administrative duties as needed by the Client Managers and Directors.
- Skills in Microsoft Excel and Word necessary
- 3 A levels at grade C or equivalent and above
- Looking to study AAT or ACA
The Accounts Trainee will have the below skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and manage workload
- Excellent IT skills including good use of Excel
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's