|Job Title:||Trainee Accountant|
|Contact Name:||Hayley-Charlotte Haughton|
|Job Published:||March 08, 2019 09:32|
Prime Accountants Group is an independent firm of chartered accountants, forensic accountants, business and financial advisors. We simplify business for our clients, allowing them to spend more time doing what they do best.
Our Graduate Recruitment Scheme is now open.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and qualities:-
- education grades achieved should be A' Level A-C or degree level
- self motivated, efficient and hard working
- pay attention to detail
- meticulous in maintaining records
- have good communication skills
- have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- able to interact positively with staff at all levels
- able to take responsibility
- able to deal with deadlines
- able to communicate articulately.
The role will involve dealing with the following work:-
- To complete the client’s audit or accounts as allocated by a Manager or audit/accounts Senior.
- Plan the tasks that have been allocated to ensure efficient use of time and resources.
- Maintain effective communication with all interested parties on each job.
- Continually monitor your progress on jobs and feedback to the Senior/Manager as appropriate.
- Any other reasonable tasks as requested a Manager or Director.
- Performance met against the chargeable hours target.
- Achieving a minimum of 95% recovery rate on all jobs.
- Ensure the fee budget is met through the effective planning and efficient use of resources.
- There may be a need to travel to clients premises and attend networking events, some of which may be outside of normal working hours.
- On occasions it may be necessary to stay overnight when visiting clients a long distance from the office.
- Study for a professional accounting qualification is required as part of this role. Courses, study materials (only those supplied or approved by the training provider) and exams will be paid for by the Company. Time off will be allowed to attend study courses and exams.