11000 - 13000
14 days ago
Job Title: Trainee Accountant
Ref: South 77
As a Trainee Accountant at our Evesham office you will be working alongside trained accountants assisting them with day to day activities such as preparing accounts for sole traders, limited companies and partnerships alongside basic tax computations and returns.
We are the one of the fastest growing accountancy practices in the UK with over 2500 staff in over 90+ office locations. Baldwins is part of the Cogital Group which has 4700 people Operating from 150 offices in 7 countries. We are committed to providing an outstanding service to our clients and their businesses and provide a diverse range of compliance and specialist services specifically designed to our client’s individual needs. We work with all types of businesses from sole traders to large national corporations and everything in between. As a Group we have grown significantly both organically and by acquisition and by using a consultative approach we can offer a wide range of Business solutions, across Accounting, Audit, Tax, Payroll, Corporate Finance and Restructuring & Insolvency.
As a Trainee Accountant at our Evesham office, your main responsibilities will include:
· Work alongside trained accountants
· Assist on audit assignments
· Prepare accounts for sole traders, limited companies & partnerships
· Prepare basic tax computations and returns
· Utilise accounting software
· Communicate with the team on any issues or findings
· Develop and apply technical knowledge gained from studies and on the job experience
· Have an awareness of the various services provided by the Baldwins Group
· Maintain a professional working relationship with both clients and the wider Baldwins team
As a Trainee Accountant at our Evesham office, your skills and qualifications will include:
· An eagerness to learn and progress
· Excellent communication skills both written and oral
· A strong interest in business
· Organised and able to meet strict deadlines
· Competent numerical and IT skills
Our clients deserve the best, the same goes for our people. You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package. Learning and Development is an integral part of the Baldwins Group. We aim to provide the best support to our people to ensure that their development and knowledge is at the best level possible through professional qualifications, online training and self development.
Our Core Values & Behaviours underpin what Baldwins is all about. These are the foundations that we will continue to build and develop our business on as we move forward. Along with roles and responsibilities definitions, these Core Values & Behaviours are what we expect to be displayed by all staff and partners at all levels and at all times. Consistently demonstrating the Behaviours allows the Firm to grow and achieve our four goals of Happy Staff, Happy Clients, Financial Strength and Quality of Advice and Service.