|Job Title:||Trainee Accountant|
|Salary:||Competitive salary + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Careers Team|
|Job Published:||January 27, 2020 14:38|
We are looking for a motivated and talented candidate to join our sociable Audit and Accounts team.
Full study support will be included to enable you to embark on your ACA or ACCA qualification (paid exams, study leave and courses) and you’ll have an experienced mentor to help you every step of the way.
You can expect from us:
- A competitive salary, with full study support to complete your professional qualification
- Lots of social, fun events and charity activities
- Commitment on your coaching and personal development
- Company benefits and 23 days of paid leave, plus all public holidays
What we would like from you:
- To be an enthusiastic, smart-working individual with a "can do" attitude
- Extremely committed to embarking on a career in accountancy
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- A willingness to learn and grow within a commercial environment where client care is the primary focus
- Smart and professional in appearance
- Eligible to work in the UK (and travel to the US if required)
Want some more detail?
- Preparation of statutory financial statements from trial balance or primary records
- Preparation of working papers to support financial statements including lead schedules, checklists and statutory reviews
- Liaising with clients as and when necessary to carry out work on accounting queries and confirmation of statutory position
- Assisting in the audit of financial statements by way of sample testing and analytical review
- Reporting on a regular basis to the Managers and Director
- Perform site visits as and when required, which may require travel to the US
What benefits are offered?
- Full support in training for a professional qualification (ACA or ACCA)
- 31 holidays per annum (including 8 bank and public holidays and an additional 3 holidays given between Christmas and New Year)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Corporate rate gym membership
- Voluntary group Dental Insurance
(some of the above apply after a qualifying period)
Due to the high volume of applicants, we will only respond to you if you have been successful in being shortlisted. Thank you for your understanding.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's