|Job Title:||Trainee Accountant|
|Salary:||16000 - 20000|
|Contact Name:||Hayley-Charlotte Haughton|
|Job Published:||February 24, 2020 15:31|
The successful applicant will have the following skills and qualities:-
- education grades achieved should be A' Level A-C or degree level with grade B/6 in both English and Maths
- self motivated, efficient and hard working
- pay attention to detail
- meticulous in maintaining records
- have good communication skills
- have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- able to interact positively with staff at all levels
- able to take responsibility
- able to deal with deadlines
- able to communicate articulately.
The role will involve dealing with the following work:-
- To complete the client’s audit or accounts as allocated by a Manager or audit/accounts Senior.
- Plan the tasks that have been allocated to ensure efficient use of time and resources.
- Maintain effective communication with all interested parties on each job.
- Continually monitor your progress on jobs and feedback to the Senior/Manager as appropriate.
- Any other reasonable tasks as requested a Manager or Director.
- Performance met against the chargeable hours target.
- Achieving a minimum of 95% recovery rate on all jobs.
- Ensure the fee budget is met through the effective planning and efficient use of resources.
- There may be a need to travel to clients premises and attend networking events, some of which may be outside of normal working hours.
- On occasions it may be necessary to stay overnight when visiting clients a long distance from the office.
It is envisaged that the successful candidate will be available to start Summer 2020.
Study for a professional accounting qualification is required as part of this role. Courses, study materials (only those supplied or approved by the training provider) and exams will be paid for by the Company. Time off will be allowed to attend study courses and exams.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's