|Job Title:||Trainee Accountant|
|Contact Name:||Lizzi Rutter|
|Job Published:||July 02, 2020 10:56|
More than just a Trainee Accountant - Full time (Monday to Friday inclusive)
Salary dependent upon experience and qualification
Do you enjoy the challenge of supporting and inspiring people and businesses to be the best that they can be?
We are a leading regional firm of accountants, working with a growing national and international client base.
We are seeking to recruit a professional and personable Trainee Accountant to support growth within our team in Stockport.
You will have/be:
- A degree - 2.1 or above (non-accountancy degrees also considered)
- Qualifications in Mathematics and English - GCSE grade B or above
- An enthusiasm for accounting
- Good interpersonal and organisational skills
- Driven and proactive
- A team worker
Here are 5 reasons to come and work with us…
- Most up to date systems! Bespoke software to help us offer superb client care;
- Have a voice! Our inclusive culture ensures that everyone does;
- Client care. Clients love working with our innovative teams whose focus is on helping them to grow - our monthly client happiness scores are regularly over 97%;
- Personal Growth! Opportunities for personal and professional development, whilst broadening technical skills and your commercial acumen;
- You’ll work flexi hours as standard, and our regular team social events and purpose-built offices offer a dynamic and inspiring working environment.
If you’d like to work with our friendly team then we look forward to hearing from you. Please email your CV to email@example.com.
Find out more about us at www.hallidays.co.uk
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's