|Job Title:||Trainee Accountant|
|Salary:||£18,000.00 + Full Sponsorship for ICAEW ACA|
|Contact Name:||Vanessa Thomas-Parry|
|Job Published:||July 09, 2020 16:33|
We’ve designed the Bevan Buckland LLP Graduate Training Academy, to give you a chance to gain the skills, qualification and experience you need to get you on the pathway to your future career as a Chartered Accountant. On top of an exciting job role and a competitive salary, you’ll have the chance to further develop yourself as a professional, gain experience and learn key skills through a structured development programme and countless more opportunities.
Develop and grow as a professional
In addition to your job role, you’ll be supported by a dedicated team providing you with high quality development opportunities. Amongst these opportunities, you’ll have the chance to:
- Gain knowledge and transferable skills through workshops and formal training.
- Be supported by a line manager and colleagues who will provide you with guidance and constructive feedback all throughout your experience.
- Join a cohort of young professionals who are undertaking a professional accountancy qualification (ICAEW ACA)
- Benefit from a full sponsorship package and study support for your professional qualification.
Who can apply?
- a current undergraduate in your final year of study, on track to receive a grade of 2:1 or above
- a graduate who has graduated within the last two years, achieving a grade of 2:1 or above
- a postgraduate who also obtained their undergraduate (within the last two years)
We aim to promote an inclusive culture for all staff. So, whatever your background, ethnicity, gender, religion or sexual orientation, we welcome you, and your application.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's