Trainee Accountant (Audit and Accounts team)
|Job Title:||Trainee Accountant (Audit and Accounts team)|
|Salary:||Competitive Graduate salary + full study support + benefits|
|Job Published:||March 11, 2021 11:49|
We are looking for a motivated and talented candidate to join our sociable Audit and Accounts team.
Full study support will be included to enable you to embark on your ACA or ACCA qualification (paid exams, study leave and courses) and you’ll have an experienced mentor to help you every step of the way.
You can expect from us:
- A competitive salary, company benefits plus full study support to complete your professional qualification
- Lots of social, fun events and charity activities
- Commitment on your coaching and personal development
What we would like from you:
- To be an enthusiastic, smart-working individual with a "can do" attitude
- Extremely committed to embarking on a career in accountancy
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- A willingness to learn and grow within a commercial environment where client care is the primary focus
- Smart and professional in appearance
- Eligible to work in the UK (and travel to the US if required, subject to current travel restrictions)
Want some more detail?
- Preparation of statutory financial statements from trial balance or primary records
- Preparation of working papers to support financial statements including lead schedules, checklists and statutory reviews
- Liaising with clients as and when necessary to carry out work on accounting queries and confirmation of statutory position
- Assisting in the audit of financial statements by way of sample testing and analytical review
- Reporting on a regular basis to the Managers and Directors
- Perform site visits as and when required, which may require travel to the US (subject to current travel restrictions)
What benefits are offered?
- Full support in training for a professional qualification (ACA or ACCA)
- 28 holidays per annum (including bank and public holidays)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Death in Service (Life Insurance)
- Private Health Insurance (Income Protection)
- Corporate rate gym membership
- Voluntary group Dental Insurance
(some of the above apply after a qualifying period)
IMPORTANT NOTES, PLEASE READ:
Due to the volume of applicants, we will only respond to you if you have been shortlisted. Many thanks for your understanding.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's