Trainee Accountant - Graduate or College Leaver
|Job Title:||Trainee Accountant - Graduate or College Leaver|
|Job Published:||March 26, 2019 16:55|
We are currently recruiting for a Trainee Accountant (non-audit) to join Cutter & Co in September 2019, offering flexibility as to which professional body (ICAEW, ACCA, AAT) and training provider will be used.
What we can do for you
The firm is continuing to expand and is looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our team. We pride ourselves on being forward thinking and approachable accountants and tax advisors, working in a modern environment. We specialise in providing services to small and medium sized owner-managed businesses, with a well-established client base covering a wide range of sectors both locally and nationally.
Working for a growing firm, you will experience a wide variety of aspects within taxation and accountancy which will directly impact your learning experience as you progress through our firm.
- Your tuition fees are funded by us and included in your contract
- Holiday entitlement of 20 days plus all 8 public holidays
- We operate a Flexi-time/Time off in Lieu policy
- We match our employees’ pension contributions up to 4%
- All employees have the option of private healthcare via salary sacrifice
- Quarterly staff entertainment as a reward for your hard work
- Free private parking onsite
What you can do for us
Over time you will be expected to prepare accounts and VAT returns for a variety of clients including limited companies, sole traders, LLPs and partnerships. You will also be able to prepare personal tax files.
You will work both independently and as part of a team to ensure work is completed to a high standard and in accordance with deadlines.
Although we will ensure your work and college balance works well, you should be prepared to study in your own time to further develop your knowledge and achieve exam success.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be proficient with IT, with a good working knowledge of Microsoft programmes
- A keen team player
- Bring a positive and motivated attitude to your work and studies
- Have a genuine interest in pursuing a career in accountancy.
Graduate- minimum of 2:1 degree (or predicted). Any discipline will be considered; however, preference will be given to those with a relevant degree. At least 3 A Levels at grade C (or equivalent), preferably including Mathematics, Accounting, or Business studies.
College Leaver- 3 A Levels at minimum grade B (or equivalent), preferably including Mathematics, Accounting, or Business studies. 5 GCSEs at minimum grade A (or equivalent), including Mathematics and English.
Please submit your CVs and a Cover Letter to email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Trainee Accountant - School Leaver
£14,750.00 per annum to start
Tax Trainee - Manchester (ACA/CTA or ATT/CTA) - School Leaver
Competitive + Paid Overtime
Tax Trainee (ACA/CTA or ATT/CTA) - High Wycombe - School Leaver
Competitive + paid overtime
Trainee Chartered Accountant - Apprentice/School Leaver - High Wycombe - September 2021
Trainee Chartered Accountant - Apprentice/School Leaver - Bournemouth - January 2022