Trainee Auditor (ACA)
|Job Title:||Trainee Auditor (ACA)|
|Salary:||£21,000 plus full study package and £1,000 welcome bonus|
|Contact Name:||Alison Godfrey|
|Job Published:||March 11, 2020 04:52|
Audit with a difference! 35-hour working week, flexible working hours, work from home options, 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, £1,000 welcome bonus, full study support, excellent career progression and the chance to really make a difference with our charity clients.
Godfrey Wilson is an award-winning charity-specialist accountancy practice in Bristol. Having built a reputation as a leading provider of audit and accountancy services to small and medium sized charities, we now work with over 150 charities in Bristol and nationally.
We have two vacancies for Trainee Auditors (ACA) to start in either July or September 2020. The role is audit-focussed but with exposure to a variety of work assignments, including audit and assurance, accounts preparation, bookkeeping, and tax.
We are a close-knit, people-focused firm. We recognise that our success is due to the skills and professionalism of our team. We are looking for exceptional people who are driven to provide the highest levels of customer service and who are committed to delivering quality and excellence.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- An interest in, or experience of, the charity sector, and a commitment to ethical values;
- Desire to work for a small firm, not a large corporation;
- A good work ethic – hard-working with desire to learn, progress and take on responsibility;
- An exceptional communicator – verbal and written;
- Emotional intelligence – ability to read situations and adapt accordingly;
- The ability to quickly assimilate large amounts of information and demonstrate clear, logical thinking;
- Excellent attention to detail, and a commitment to quality outputs;
- Strong teamworking – ability to work collaboratively to achieve a shared goal;
- Good timekeeping and organisation - ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure; and
- Ability to work flexibly, including local/national travel and over-time (at peak times).
- Right to work in the UK; and
- Clean driving licence and access to a vehicle which you are prepared to use to travel to clients’ premises as and when required.
To apply, download a job pack from our website: https://www.godfreywilson.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Trainee-Accountant-Recruitment-Pack-2020.pdf or contact Louisa Watkiss on 0117 971 3445 or firstname.lastname@example.org to request a job pack.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's