At Buzzacott we believe that our Apprenticeship Programme is a fantastic alternative for students who do not wish to pursue the option of going to university but who want to train to become a Qualified Accountant. We are determined to attract and retain the very best students to enable us to achieve our vision of being a first class consulting Firm in our selected markets, with a reputation for client focus, exceptional service, trust, specialism and approachability.
As a single-office practice you will get to know everybody in the Firm and have the opportunity to shine from day one.
What We Offer:
A comprehensive training contract which provides supervised training over 5 years with continued career progression with the view to study (depending on the role) either the AAT and combined ACA/CTA, or for the Audit Apprentices, the AAT followed by the ACA.
As part of the programme, you will have a manager as your mentor and access to partners and senior staff for further guidance. A closely monitored and structured programme of tuition is provided by a top firm of external tutors. The training will consist of courses at the tutors’ offices, private study, regular assessments, as well as on the job training.
When your training ends, we continue to help you develop, providing the same opportunities and challenges given to all Buzzacott team members.
We are now recruiting for the following positions for our Summer 2018 Apprenticeship Programme
- One Tax Consultant Trainee in our Private Clients Tax Team to study ATT and CTA
- Two Audit Assistant Trainees in our Charity and Not-for-Profit Team to study AAT and ACA
- Two Audit Assistant Trainees in our Corporate and Business Services Team to study AAT and ACA
Key Skills Required
We are looking for students with inquiring minds and a sociable disposition, problem solvers with high standards, who will thrive in a meritocracy.
Candidates will have:
- Excellent GCSE’s* with a minimum of a B grade in English Language and Maths
- A minimum of 120 UCAS Tariff points (300 using old tariff)*
- The right to work in the UK without restrictions for the duration of the training contract
Please note we do not accept General Studies and resits.