Trainee Chartered Accountant
|Job Title:||Trainee Chartered Accountant|
|Contact Name:||Carmel Curl|
|Job Published:||March 28, 2019 12:44|
Feltons Chartered Accountants
Our friendly accountancy practice in Richmond requires a graduate trainee chartered accountant to join us in August/September 2019 to help us provide a good quality service to our clients. Our clients range from small businesses to medium sized companies with international connections.
You will need to have the following attributes:
- a strong academic record including 3 A levels (or equivalent) at C or above and good grades at GCSE including at least a B grade for Maths and English
- at least one week’s work experience in an accountancy practice
- strong, analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- enjoy working as part of a team
- be able to demonstrate a genuine interest in accountancy.
We offer a competitive salary, 4 weeks holiday, an ACA training contract including courses, material and all study support required.
We offer a wide variety of experience to our students including the following:
- the preparation of year end accounts for small and larger clients in a variety of industries
- audit experience both in the office and on site at clients’ premises
- corporation tax experience
- preparation of management accounts
- increased responsibility when a student can demonstrate that they are able to deal with more difficult work
We take the time to ensure that staff understand the work that they are doing while giving responsibility and career progression during the training contract. As a result, as our students progress, they are able to take on more responsibility for dealing with clients and partners directly. Some of our existing seniors and managers have completed their training with us and have stayed on with us once qualified.
Our office has a friendly atmosphere and as there are trainees at various stages in their contracts, there is always someone to help with questions.
Some travel to clients may be involved from time to time.
If you are interested in our vacancy, please let us have your CV.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's