Trainee Chartered Accountant
|Job Title:||Trainee Chartered Accountant|
|Contact Name:||Tim Gazzard|
|Job Published:||August 09, 2019 16:32|
We are looking for a graduate to join our accountancy team in West Hampstead as a Trainee Chartered Accountant.
We are a proactive and friendly accountancy firm based in West Hampstead since 1986, specialising in the music, media and entertainment sectors.
We offer a range of accounting and taxation services to clients and are based in one office.
The role will be reporting to a senior accounts manager and will involve client contact from an early stage. You will also be working closely with the partners of the firm.
Over the course of the training contract we would expect you to develop your relationships with the clients, and by the end of the contract we would expect you to managing a portfolio of clients.
As a Trainee Chartered Accountant, you will receive thorough training and support to obtain the ACA qualification.
- We are looking for someone who has a degree level qualification from any subject. We are open to a candidate who may be looking for a career change into accountancy.
- As a practice we have fully embraced digital solutions and are looking for someone with strong IT skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Managing your own time and working successfully to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, this applies to team members, colleagues and clients, also the ability to listen and follow instructions is going to form a crucial part of your training and development
- An understanding of what is expected from you on an ACA training contract
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's