Trainee Chartered Accountant
|Job Title:||Trainee Chartered Accountant|
|Contact Name:||Zoe Waring|
|Job Published:||October 26, 2020 12:31|
We are seeking highly motivated, ambitious graduates or final year students who share our Values and can demonstrate a genuine interest and enthusiasm in becoming a Chartered Accountant.
Working both autonomously and as part of a team to deliver audit, accounting and advisory services to a range of clients, you will enter into an apprenticeship and training contract to work towards membership of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of England & Wales (ICAEW) and attain the ACA qualification.
- Preparation of company accounts and corporation tax returns
- Compiling audit evidence through communication and interaction with clients
- Active adherence to budgets, bringing matters to the attention of the senior/Manager where relevant
- Developing and strengthening existing client relationships through proactive and professional behaviour
- Adding value to clients’ businesses through identifying opportunities where we can assist/support
- Undertaking training or development as required by the Firm
- Carrying out ad hoc assignments as required
- Participate in Firm wide activities
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Drive and ambition to work within a progressive and commercial environment
- Excellent organisational ability
- Highly numerate and analytical
- A strong attention to detail
- Willingness to take on new tasks and work on own initiative
This is a permanent, full-time role (37.5 hours per week) with a proposed start date of August 2021. Interviews will be held in December 2020 and January 2021.
Salary and benefits will be discussed at interview, with benefits including a fully funded study package, on-the-job training, mentoring and flexi-time.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's