Trainee Chartered Accountant
|Job Title:||Trainee Chartered Accountant|
|Reference:||Trainee Chartered Accountant - Guildford|
|Contact Name:||Edward Sanford|
|Job Published:||December 08, 2021 09:30|
We do things differently.
No timesheets, no partners, no audit, no paper.
We are a rapidly expanding, Xero award winning firm of Chartered Accountants with a “technology driven, people focused” ethos.
- We listen to our clients’ needs and work with them – see Google reviews for our London, Essex & Guildford offices
- We place a high value on our team, don’t just take our word for it - see Glassdoor
- ICAEW training study support, flexible working & benefits
- An ICAEW trainee chartered accountant role
- Based in our Guildford office
- Managing a portfolio of small business clients
- Providing compliance & advisory services
- AAT qualified or a graduate with a 2:1 degree or higher
- An excellent communicator, self-motivated and full of initiative
- Willingness to accept responsibility early on, organised & with attention to detail
- A passion for using financial cloud technology to help small businesses
- You embrace and thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
If you’re interested, please send your CV & covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's