DW Spring 2022 - London
27 days ago
Become a Chartered Accountant – March 2022 Start Date – Apply Now!
Founded in 1888, Dixon Wilson is one of the leading firms of Chartered Accountants with offices in London and Paris. We specialise in the provision of tax, accountancy and advisory services to high net worth private clients, including their families, trusts and businesses.
We have 15 Partners and 150 employees in total, including approximately 50 students in training.
- A 3-year ACA training contract, with an interesting mix of accountancy, taxation and audit assignments
- Support from external tutors, who provide training designed to enable our students to pass the ACA examinations the first time
- In-house training designed to help students on a wider range of soft skills and management topics
- The opportunity to work with a variety of managers and partners
- A mix of private client and corporate work
- Involvement in assignments from start to finish
- Responsibility at an early stage
- Excellent career prospects – most of our qualified staff trained with the firm and over 90% of the present Partners trained with Dixon Wilson.
The size and nature of our firm can ensure that throughout your training contract you will be given every possible opportunity to succeed. You can expect challenging and exciting project work from day one and an increase in your responsibilities as your training progresses.