Trainee Chartered Accountant (ACA)
|Job Title:||Trainee Chartered Accountant (ACA)|
|Contact Name:||Edward Sanford|
|Job Published:||October 02, 2018 17:31|
We are a fast growing firm of accountants focused on making a big impact on how our clients run and understand their finances. We have a strong emphasis on using technology to give small businesses real time insights to their performance. We work with some hugely exciting, fast growing clients and we value talking to them regularly.
We are far removed from the traditional accountant;
- We believe timesheets are dysfunctional
- We embrace technology to automate compliance
- We dedicate our time to working with truly fascinating businesses run by exceptional entrepreneurs helping them to flourish
In this challenging, varied and fast paced role you will be based in our London offices, near Bond Street. You will undertake a three-year training programme combining practical experience with technical studies for the ACA qualification with the ICAEW to become a Chartered Accountant.
During your training you will quickly become a key part of the team and will work with a diverse set of clients covering a wide range of work to complement your ACA training.
We provide a full study support and benefit package.
Interested in working in an entrepreneurial environment of a next generation accountancy practice with excellent career potential:
- Committed to studying towards the ACA qualification
- Graduates will have a 2:1 degree (or higher, any discipline) or AAT qualification
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Be able to deliver first class client service and work effectively as part of a team
- Highly motivated, organised and with an attention to detail