Trainee Chartered Accountant and Insolvency Administrator
|Job Title:||Trainee Chartered Accountant and Insolvency Administrator|
|Salary:||20000 - 27000|
|Contact Name:||Jacques Nell|
|Job Published:||July 20, 2021 18:01|
TO APPLY CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW - CANDIDATES WILL ONLY BE CONTACTED WHO COMPLETE THE TEST.
This is the perfect role for an ambitious graduate or school leaver who is looking to study ACA/CTA or JIEB/CPI.
This is a unique opportunity to work under the only quadruple-qualified practitioner in the UK, with modern systems and in a culture of learning and self-improvement in a leading insolvency practice based in Farringdon.
- You will be taught everything you need to know
- The experience will be very interactive and pleasant
- All exams and training will be paid for (for the first attempt)
- Generous study leave available
- Assisting companies that need to be restructured
- Advising directors on their options
- Dealing with creditors owed money
- Liaising with agents, valuers, accountants and solicitors
- Regular court attendance
The successful candidate:
- Must be hard-working and have attention to detail
- Must have a desire to succeed and improve over time
- Have a genuine desire to complete their ACA/CTA or CPI/JIEB qualifications
- All exams paid for by Hudson Weir
- Base Salary of £21,750
- All training provided upon successful application.
- Available to start immediately
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's