FEBRUARY START - Trainee Chartered Accountant and Insolvency Administrator
|Job Title:||FEBRUARY START - Trainee Chartered Accountant and Insolvency Administrator|
|Salary:||20000 - 24000|
|Contact Name:||Ellie Knapp|
|Job Published:||November 17, 2019 18:28|
FEBUARY START - TO APPLY CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW - CANDIDATES WILL ONLY BE CONTACTED WHO COMPLETE THE TEST.
This is the perfect role for an ambitious graduate or school leaver who is looking to study ACA/CTA or JIEB/CPI.
This is a unique opportunity to work under the only quadruple-qualified practitoner in the UK, with modern systems and in a culture of learning and self improvement in a leading insolvency practice based in Farringdon.
- You will be taught everything you need to know
- The experience will be very interactive and pleasant
- All exams and training will be paid for (for the first attempt)
- Generous study leave available
- Assisting companies that need to be restructured
- Advising directors on their options
- Dealing with creditors owed money
- Liaising with agents, valuers, accountants and solicitors
- Regular court attendance
The successful candidate:
- Must be hard-working and have attention to detail
- Must have a desire to succeed and improve over time
- Have a genuine desire to complete their ACA/CTA or CPI/JIEB qualifications
- All exams paid for by Hudson Weir
- Base Salary of £22,500 with 20% bonus of salary, increasing 10% every year based on performance
- All training provided upon successful application
- Based near or in London
- Available to start immediately
To apply please click on http://howladerandco.topfivepercent.co.uk/apply/RtY2q_bSrv to complete an online test.
There is a tremendous opportunity to learn about business as a whole - particularly when and where they go wrong.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's