11 days ago
Working both autonomously and as part of a team to deliver audit, accounting and advisory services to a range of clients. You will also work towards membership of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of England and Wales (ICAEW) whilst studying for the ACA qualification.
- Gathering of audit evidence through communication and interaction with client staff;
- Attend planning meetings for each audit where you will agree roles, responsibilities and deadlines;
- Prepare analysis of accounting data from clients books and records;
- Ensure audit files have all relevant documentation on the appropriate section; check appropriate and sufficient documentation obtained to support the opinion and documenting all conclusions;
- Active adherence to budget and timetable, bringing matters to the attention of the senior or manager, particularly when actual time is in excess of budget;
- Involvement in the planning, execution and finalisation of the audit assignment supporting the Senior or Manager;
- Ensure compliance with internal (audit methodology and risk management) and external (regulatory) requirements;
- Develop and strengthen client relationships;
- Add value to clients’ businesses through analysing their strengths and weaknesses, and recommending effective solutions;
- Carry out ad hoc assignments as may be reasonably required by the Firm;
- Undertake any training or development co-ordinated by the Firm;
- Participate in group, stream and Firm wide activities.