Trainee Chartered Accountant (Charities)
|Job Title:||Trainee Chartered Accountant (Charities)|
|Salary:||20000 - 25000|
|Contact Name:||Louisa Watkiss|
|Job Published:||July 15, 2019 15:33|
Do you want to use your skills to make a difference whilst also achieving a well-respected accountancy qualification? Work alongside like-minded colleagues who are passionate about charities? And be constantly inspired by the charity clients you work with?
Godfrey Wilson is an award-winning charity-specialist accountancy practice in Bristol. Having built a reputation as a leading provider of audit and accountancy services to small and medium sized charities, we now work with over 150 charities in Bristol and nationally.
We have a vacancy for a Trainee Chartered Accountant to start in September 2019. The role is audit-focussed but with exposure to a variety of work assignments, including audit and assurance, accounts preparation, bookkeeping, tax and payroll.
We are a close-knit, people-focused firm. We recognise that our success is due to the skills and professionalism of our team. We are looking for exceptional people who are driven to provide the highest levels of customer service and who are committed to delivering quality and excellence.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- An interest in, or experience of, the charity sector, and a commitment to ethical values;
- Desire to work for a small firm, not a large corporation;
- A good work ethic – hard-working with desire to learn, progress and take on responsibility;
- An exceptional communicator – verbal and written;
- Emotional intelligence – ability to read situations and adapt accordingly;
- The ability to quickly assimilate large amounts of information and demonstrate clear, logical thinking;
- Excellent attention to detail, and a commitment to quality outputs;
- Strong teamworking – ability to work collaboratively to achieve a shared goal;
- Good timekeeping and organisation - ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure; and
- Ability to work flexibly, including local/national travel and over-time (at peak times).
- Right to work in the UK; and
- Clean driving licence and access to a vehicle which you are prepared to use to travel to clients’ premises as and when required.
To apply, download a job pack from our website: www.godfreywilson.co.uk/staff or contact Louisa Watkiss on 0117 971 3445 or firstname.lastname@example.org to request a job pack.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's