Trainee Chartered Accountant Level 7 Apprenticeship
|Job Title:||Trainee Chartered Accountant Level 7 Apprenticeship|
|Contact Name:||Cath Donaldson|
|Job Published:||April 03, 2018 14:00|
Who are we?
Treetops is a growing firm of Chartered Accountants based in Farnborough Hampshire, established in 2000. We deliver a full range of accounting, tax and business advisory services to a wide range of clients from not-for-profit to sole traders to multi-million-pound businesses throughout the UK and abroad. Our culture is one of informality whilst still maintaining the highest professional and ethical standards, and offering a superior client service.
Who are we looking for?
Due to our rapid growth, we are looking to recruit bright and ambitious graduates, with a strong sense of commitment to study and train under the new Level 7 Apprenticeship Scheme to qualify as a Chartered Accountant, who will then progress to assist in facilitating our continued expansion.
The ICAEW ACA qualification is one of the most highly respected professional qualifications in business opening a wealth of rewarding opportunities in practice, industry and the public sector. However, don’t underestimate the commitment required to work full-time whilst studying for this premium qualification.
What can we offer you?
- Starting salary of £22,000 with regular increases following exam success
- 3 year accountancy training contract
- Study support package worth up to £21,000
- ICAEW (ACA) qualification
- The right level of approved practical experience to become qualified
- Potential for career progression once qualified
- Continuing professional development training after qualifying
Throughout your training contract you will enjoy a mix of classwork and home study supported by specialist accountancy tutors who will help you prepare for your exams.
In addition to this, your learning will be consolidated by your on-the-job training during which we will help you to further develop the IT, communication and management skills needed to stand out as an effective business professional.
During this time, you will be fully supported by our in-house team of qualified accountants.
Why train with Treetops?
Training with Treetops will offer you an altogether different experience than with one of the “Big 4”. We can offer you:
- Exposure to many different clients both in size and industry sector
- Direct client contact from the start
- Variety of assignments including accounting, tax and audit
- Regular direct contact with all levels of staff members
- The opportunity to handle responsibility from the outset
- The chance to shine and stand out in our close-knit environment
- A culture where a good work-life balance is encouraged
What skills and attributes do you need?
You must be prepared to evidence that you have the following skills/attributes:
- Commitment to a 3 year contract
- Outstanding time management skills
- The ability to prioritise in order to meet strict deadlines
- The ability to handle responsibility
- Ambition to become a Chartered Accountant
- IT skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- An aptitude for detailed work
What are the entry requirements?
- 5 GCSEs grade A* - C including Maths and English
- 3 A levels grade A* - C
- Minimum 2:2 (or expected) degree in any discipline
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Trainee Chartered Accountant
Competitive + fully paid study support and study leave
Trainee Chartered Accountant
16,750 - 18,500
Trainee Chartered Accountant (ACA)
Trainee Chartered Accountant - Apprentice
Trainee Chartered Accountant (Tax) January 2020