Trainee Chartered Accountant - September 2019
|Job Title:||Trainee Chartered Accountant - September 2019|
|Salary:||£21,940 per annum + examination increments|
|Contact Name:||Anabel Solender|
|Job Published:||January 04, 2019 11:48|
You will need:-
- Minimum 300 UCAS points (we do not specify any particular degree subject)
- Minimum 2.1 degree or expected result
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to handle responsibility
As a medium-sized firm we offer a wide range of work experience for our trainees including:
- Company and specialist audit work
- Preparation of corporation tax returns and computations
- Preparation of income tax returns and computations
- Use of accounting software such as Sage and Quickbooks
- Company statutory work
- Preparation of VAT returns, P11Ds and other HMRC documents
Our trainees have direct contact with clients and their staff. Their work is split between our St Albans office and out at clients' premises - with the majority of travel being within the Hertfordshire area, but, occasionally further afield.
We use a leading firm of accountancy tutors to help you prepare for and pass your examinations. The exam study method we have found to be the most effective is a combination of a home study programme and study leave to attend courses spread throughout the duration of your three year training contract.
We will help you to get the right mix of work experience and expect you to take responsibility for projects and people as soon as you are ready. In addition, you will also acquire strong IT, communication and management skills.
We accept applications by email or post - please send a copy of your CV together with a covering letter for the attention of Mr R F Keeble
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's